- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18
Director Offshore Wind
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
Our client is a fast growing, successful Swiss Investment Manager with a focus on sustainable investments in infrastructure.
Our client is a fast growing, successful Swiss Investment Manager with a focus on sustainable investments in infrastructure with Headquarters in Zurich. The companies target is to launch a Global Infrastructure Fund within 12 months. The strategy will emphasize investments in offshore wind. For their further expansion plans, they are searching for a senior investment professional to strengthen the industry, structuring, sourcing and execution competence with a focus on offshore wind.
- The investment professional will be the key knowledge and execution resource for offshore wind investments.
- The practice leader maintains a good network within the offshore wind/infrastructure space and assures that the company always follows the latest market trends.
- Formulate an investment strategy focused on offshore wind.
- Support and participate in the fund raising activities of the new created fund including participating in investor meetings.
- Attend, organize and present at networking events in the infrastructure business and build knowledge.
- Originate and execute offshore wind investments internationally.
- Contribute to building the investment team knowledge and resources further as required to support future investments.
- At least 7-10 years' experience within the offshore wind segment with a focus on advising, financing, investing and/or structuring projects.
- Industrial (utilities), advisory or investment management background with development and/or M&A transaction experience within the offshore wind sector.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Structured approach and able to communicate key facts logically and concisely.
- Project Finance skills are key, especially the knowledge of how to structure funds and investments with a strong understanding of infrastructure investments.
- Able to take full responsibility for large investments, including leading the project team and process from origination to success.
- Strong presentation skills and regular presentation to executives.
- Ability to integrate rapidly and work effectively in a young multicultural fast growing environment.
- Used to work in a project/deadline driven environment.
- Pragmatic and hands-on professional.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong self-motivation.
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage but not required. Any other language is a plus.
- University degree or equivalent, CFA or similar certification is a plus.
Our client will offer a very competitive salary package to the successfuly chosen candidate.