Since the launch of our software solution Scaling funds in Q4 2019 we have signed contracts of over 1 Billion Euro. After successfully launching operations in London earlier this year, we are looking for a Director of Business Development, to grow and operate a new team in the French/Benelux, German or Swiss region
Brickblock is a turnkey, white label, blockchain solution offering alternative investment fund issuers (AIFs) an efficient way to raise capital and manage their funds with our ScalingFunds.com platform. Through our service our clients improve the investor experience while streamlining onboarding processes and expanding their target market. Clients go to market faster and manage their fund easier with better, more transparent communication. Investors benefit from low fees, quick settlements, access to global funds, and global investment liquidity by utilizing the legal and technical blockchain framework provided by Brickblock.
This position will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to support the growth of our business. Your main objective is to sign more clients under the ScalingFunds product, eventually building a team to better leverage your abilities.
- The end goal is to sign clients to our ScalingFunds solution. You will lead the client through the process and eventually help get them through the finish line
- Build the pipeline of EU fund managers and asset managers interested in using our service to provide a steady flow of new clients
- Set and meet quarterly/yearly quotas
- Build a team to support your growth of the EU funds pipeline
- Work alongside the product and marketing team for client feedback and strategy development
- Conduct meetings, deep dives, demos, and workshops with potential clients
- Attend key networking events and conferences to develop the market
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10 years in a senior role working with decision makers at investment firms
- 5 years experience with long B2B sales cycles (6+ months)
- Established network of decision makers (C-level, 15+) to hit the ground running - our platform is global, we are open to a global or EU based client pipeline
- Willing to continuously follow up with clients in a structured and consistent manner - we are not always their first priority
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Knowledge of fund management sectors (fund administration, fund management, investments, ALM, KYC/KYB etc.)
- Ability to explain the various funds investment processes
- Professional experience in execution of sales projects in the financial services or key account management, including tracking and reporting
- Proven executing and closing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with outstanding presentation capabilities, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience attending and presenting at conferences focused on alternative investments and/or funds
- Fluent in English, secondary European language a must, third language a bonus
What to Expect Working with Us:
- Market leader with the latest technology in a fast-growing field
- No limit on growth or ambition. We can take you as far as you want to go
- Results driven, data centric, hands off management approach
- Work with an international team based in Berlin and with the latest legal and tech (blockchain) integrations
- ESOP, Bonus, and competitive compensation package
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our success story?