Diversity Internship - Program Real Estate Future Scout
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility in a forward-thinking company. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse. Duration:
6 months Description:
You will gain a first-hand insight into the financial service industry and different areas within Credit Suisse, encounter real-world business challenges and have possibilities to expand your knowledge and skill set that you will benefit from wherever your career will lead you Start date:
1st of April or May 2020 Place of work:
Zurich Program Requirements:
Female students only, with at least four semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a department outside of banking and finance Your Benefits: International working environment:
Working in a large Swiss corporation with an international focus and cultural diversity Shadowing Week:
An outstanding opportunity to get an insight into another intern's field of work and explore different areas of the bank Internship Events:
Exclusive events where you will have in order to connect with your internship colleagues and participate in think tanks for business topics. Networking & Career Coaching:
Mentoring and the opportunity to exchange ideas with women from senior management within the framework of Career Chats. Training:
Participation in training courses on basic banking knowledge and soft skills, such as self-marketing and presentation skills. Career Prospects:
Prospect of a position in the Career Start Program after successfully completing an internship and completing your studies. We Offer:
- A challenging role where you will be actively involved in all fields of analysis of real estate and mortgage markets.
- You will research the effects of social, technical and demographic shifts on the real estate world and build positive relationships with our partners.
- You will work with all kinds of data, track trends and derive their consequences using a very stringent attitude.
- You will study the added value of upcoming new market players, start cooperation projects and elaborate potential business models.
- Become a part of a dedicated team of real estate economists and data scientists and gain a deeper overview work of an economic research department.
- Support with your out of the box thinking, your fresh and creative manner to view things differently.
- An in-depth insight into a diverse environment
- We are happy to offer you flexibility and value diversity.
- We will provide you with a platform to build a strong network, improve your business knowledge and strengthen your interpersonal skills.