Diversity Internship Projects & Initiatives -International Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse. Duration:
6 months Description:
You will receive a first-hand overview of the financial service industry and different areas within Credit Suisse, encounter real-world business challenges and have possibilities to expand your knowledge and skill set that you will benefit from wherever your career will lead you. Start date: March/April 2020 Place of work:
Zurich Program Requirements:
Female students only, with at least four semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a department outside of banking and finance. Your Benefits: I nternational working environment:
Working in a large Swiss corporation with an international focus and cultural diversity. Shadowing Week:
You will get an insight into another intern's field of work and explore different areas of the bank. Internship Events:
Exclusive events where you will have the chance to connect with your internship colleagues and participate in think tanks for business topics. Networking & Career Coaching:
Mentoring and the opportunity to exchange ideas with women from senior management within the framework of Career Chats. Training:
Participation in training courses on basic banking knowledge and soft skills, such as self-marketing and presentation skills. Career Prospects:
Prospect of a position in the Career Start Program after successfully completing an internship and completing your studies. We Offer:
- You will be actively involved in the daily tasks of developing Africa's market for Credit Suisse.
- Supporting the Business Area head and management in running the business, including building positive relationships with our partners.
- Analysis and decision preparation in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Run projects end-to-end from concept, design to implementation.
- Become a part of a diverse environment and gain a deeper insight.
- We are happy to offer you flexibility and value diversity.
- We will provide you with a platform to build a strong network, improve your knowledge of the financial industry and strengthen your interpersonal skills.