Fiduciary Accountant - 50/60%
Our client an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services is seeking a locally Swiss based experienced German speaking Accountant to join their Zurich office in a 50/60% capacity.
The successful candidate will provide client accounting support across financial and management accounting, statutory reporting, corporate tax analysis and Swiss VAT compliance.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of financial reporting, outlining the analysis of monthly/quarterly results
• Preparation of Swiss corporate Tax reporting including Swiss VAT returns
• Payroll administration
• Assist in the preparation of periodic reporting
• Liaise with internal and external auditors
• Participation in ad-hoc projects and new process implementation
• Be responsible for your own portfolio of corporate clients and manage it independently
The successful candidate will have experience operating in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a fiduciary business of audit firm/Treuhand and will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical competency with proficient skills in Excel and experience using financial applications.
The Successful Applicant will hold a Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, accounting etc., MA/MSc would be a plus as would and additional accounting qualification.
Fluency in English and German is a must, Russian although not required would be a definite plus.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA