Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss based financial service provider who are looking to onboard a Financial Advisor Associate to the team in Zurich to further develop their market coverage across Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for expanding your knowledge of the Investment Management industry across Switzerland
- Develop a strong sales technique to use when speaking with prospective clients in order to build rapport and ensure satisfaction and delivery of client led services
- Convert prospective clients into actual users of the platform by using different consultative selling techniques
- To attend all training sessions provided by the institution with the objective of obtaining a diploma in financial advisory / financial planning to ensure continued delivery of excellence on behalf of the brand, ultimately leading to enhanced career growth
- Role reports into team head
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset focused on career growth
- Prior track record of successful business development / sales / relevant experience
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of individuals is crucial to success in this role
- Fluent in German and English
- Located in Zurich (preferable) or happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.