Financial Business Analyst - Senior SAP Expert
Do you have talent in analyzing data and business processes? Do you have an accounting background and IT knowledge?
We're looking for someone like this who can help us:
- compile and analyze global reference data, security and accounting information for finance and other business functions in SAP
- provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, supporting the function in making sound decisions
- work with IT, key stakeholders and other functions to precisely capture requirements and deliver process improvement in line with our strategic programs of work
- analyse incidents in daily processes and monthly closing of the sub ledger SAP and general ledger books including all related interfaces ensuring the integrity of the banks accounting processes in conformance with accounting policy and company timelines
- support analysis of business processes and requirements, document change requests, working closely with IT during realisation phase, covering tests and assisting implementation into production of underlying systems
- manage the transition process by off-shoring and supervision of off-shore activities
Your team :
You'll be working in the Global SAP Single Cost Ledger Center of Excellence. We are a global team managing the global reference data for Cost Center hierarchies and Chart of Accounts based in Zurich and Pune working under a Service Line / Service Delivery operational model.
Your experience and skills :
- an innovative approach in problem solving and drive proactively review existing tasks and design and roll out of new global processes
- excellent communication skills in English both written and oral (German oral only)
- proven experience in facilitate between business needs and technical feasibility
- 3+ years of experience in financial accounting with SAP FI/CO
- passionate about supporting our consumers and the continuous development of Accounting / IT systems and applications
- comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels, able to work across teams, functions and time zones
- experienced to define and write process requirements and liaise with IT for delivery
- proficient in data analysis of reference master data and financial reporting
- a key team player with people management potential to deputize team head
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.