See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role as part of the high risk / top global clients program, which leads implementation of a global risk oversight framework and includes reviews, assessment, enhanced due diligence, ongoing monitoring, and calibrating the risk appetite in respect of certain sensitive clients of the bank
- You will join a fast-paced and international environment in the Special Situations and Intelligence Unit of the global Financial Crime Compliance function
- Your work will be focused on understanding the risk situation around some clients, detailing the key risks, and dealing with them as may be appropriate (also in cooperation with other compliance and risk business partners)
- Involvement in holistic reviews of relationships and specific transactions, preparation of summaries and materials to the senior management, as well as ongoing advisory and enhanced monitoring work
- In this role, you will be working closely and directly with various senior business partners and management across the bank (first and second line of defence), sourcing views and collaboration on the key risks of the clients and projects in focus
- We offer an individually tailored training and development opportunities, as well as active participation in different Compliance projects and initiatives!
- A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in Legal/Compliance/Business Risk Management or equivalent; Legal or Consultancy background is an advantage
- General Compliance and Risk Management Officer skillset allowing to perform the comprehensive compliance analysis of the clients in the bank systems, understand the key products, roles and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to clearly articulate the "big picture" of the client's risk profile and elaborate on major risk elements working with large amount of fragmented data
- Identification of relevant facts, framing problems and discussion points and coming up with the underlying analysis and proposals that you can write down creatively and accurately
- Forward-thinking, flexible, curious, collaborative yet independent personality with a strong attention to detail as well as a proactive, dedicated, structured and "outside of the box" way of thinking and working
- With your "can-do" attitude and ownership for individual and team deliverables, you can identify and own the platform / opportunities for work to be done, being a reliable support and partner to the management
- Proficiency in English, fluency in any foreign language is a plus; excellent MS Office skills (in particular, Word and Excel); proficiency in working with data sets in Excel is an asset
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.