See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging and exciting position as Product Owner for our in house developed name matching application which is used globally across all divisions
- The chance to join a highly motivated team that has product ownership of all FCC Client Screening products
- The Responsibility for gathering, engineering and specifying of business requirements
- Interaction with various business partners, users and support teams globally
- An environment where creative thinking is encouraged to provide innovative solutions within Financial Crime Compliance
- A strong business analysis or product owner background (5-8 years of work experience)
- Product Owner skills (Requirements gathering methods, analytical skills, specification, moderation, etc.)
- You have a deep knowhow in Financial Crime Compliance
- In addition you have IT knowledge to collaborate with the IT project team
- Business proficiency in English is required, German is a strong asset
- You are a person with good presentation, communication and coordination skills
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.