See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role in our First Line of Defense (FLDS) Team of the Business Area Middle East, Turkey & Africa in the International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- You identify weaknesses and define improvements in the overall risk framework
- You are responsible to support and advise the Front teams in various risk related topics
- You contribute to and participate in risk related committees of our Business Area
- You cultivate a positive risk culture within the Business Area and position our FLDS team as preferred sparring partner and coach
- We offer you a platform for your personal and professional development in a highly dynamic and international environment with exposure to various areas within the Bank
- A completed university degree or banking apprenticeship in combination with a higher education
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in Banking, preferably within Business Risk Management, Audit or Compliance or in a Front position in Private Banking
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills as well as a high level of flexibility to react to changes
- You are experienced with databases and have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- You are proficient in English and German. Arabic language skills would be an asset.
Mr. J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.