See job description for details
- Are you looking for a challenging and unique role in Global Treasury offering an interesting combination of analytical work with a focus on corporate FX risk identification & management and market activities? Then this is your chance!
- Primary areas of focus are corporate FX risks arising from Profit & Loss (P&L) exposures as well as (non-) monetary assets and liabilities, and the FX risk stemming from the Net Assets of foreign subsidiaries and branches
- Accounting FX specialist for special items like foreign currency participations, capital injections, dividend remittances and accrued P&L
- Tutor trainings and workshops on corporate FX risk to internal business partners across the bank
- In this role you support decisions of Senior Management with analysis of FX mix of capital exposures from a Shareholders' Equity, Regulatory Capital, Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Leverage Exposure perspective
- You have the chance to participate in work streams, projects and forums that require FX management expertise and insight
- Close collaboration with other Shared Services finance functions on FX mix of capital framework under changing regulatory regimes.
- You will execute FX hedge transactions on foreign currency P&L (revenues/expenses) and Balance Sheet (B/S) items as well as foreign currency Net Assets (capital)
- Regular market activities through execution of hedge transactions via FX forwards and FX Options with subsequent reflection into US GAAP financials (Net Investment Hedging)
- Being part of a highly motivated and forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting global and diverse working environment and growth opportunities
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Business Administration (MBA, HWV) or equivalent education
- 5 -10 years of experience within Financial Accounting, Product Control and/or one of the Big Four accounting firms is a plus
- Good accounting skills and understanding of US GAAP treatment of FX conversion and re-measurement (Monetary vs Non-Monetary items)
- Good understanding of FX markets and instruments
- Demonstrating willingness to challenge status quo and inspire changes, project skills desired
- High initiative and enthusiasm to drive improvements, client-focused attitude and ability to drive outcomes in high-pressure situations
- As a team-player you are able to work in an international multi-cultural environment and show an open, flexible and team oriented attitude
- Your excellent analytical skills as well as your structured and a results-based way of working enable you to present results in a very efficient way
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments.
- Your interpersonal skills and your distinctive communication allow you to build up positive relationships even with participants from multiple functional areas and management levels. Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
- In particular very good English language skills (both spoken and written)
Ms. Elisa Hecke would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.