Fullstack Engineer / Ingenieur Java Angular
We are looking for a strong and experienced software engineer to help design, build and deliver our suite of Spring Boot applications and Angular front-ends. You will join a large project, where we are transforming our Group Finance department to be cloud native. The team is adopting DevOps best practices and automating everything from day one. We are targeting the Microsoft Azure cloud, where we prefer Platform as a Service (PaaS).
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role ideally starting as soon as possible for 6 months initially based in Kanton Zurich with the possibility to extend thereafter.
- Strong core Java, especially the Spring Framework (we use Spring Boot)
- Good working knowledge of data modelling and SQL
- Understanding and contributing to the bigger picture; including infrastructure set-up using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Putting Test Driven Development (TDD) into practice to improve the quality and accuracy of your deliverables
- Applying clean code principles to large code bases
- Understanding and solving not just technical problems, but also functional problems
What's on offer
- An excellent working environment, including IntelliJ as the IDE
- An entire DevOps set-up in Azure DevOps (issue tracking, builds, deployments and artifact management)
- A project which is public cloud first and will deploy its whole landscape to Microsoft Azure
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the job portal. For further information, do not hesitate to contact Katia Kosa at +41 (0)58 268 10 40 or via our website.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA