- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
Fund - Product Manager (m/f)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Negotiable GBP
- Full time
The successful candidate will be experienced in investment industries particularly supporting distribution teams and having in-depth knowledge of funds, especially in Product Management.
Our client is a global investment and advisory firm, solely dedicated to the infrastructure sector in Asia and is one of the leading financiers and investors in this market sector.
- Engage key stakeholders, manage product work streams and all associated activities to create, support and maintain implementation of product initiatives after the initiation phase
through to post implementation review
- Understand and translate business requirements into project plans, onboarding checklists, and process flows including all issues relating to tax, legal, regulatory and ratings.
- Create legally binding prospectuses and memos for products
- Provide effective communication and regular status reporting to key stakeholders as required
- Supporting sales team by due diligence processes of potential distributors or investors
- Proactively identify risk and control issues to prevent and mitigate risks
- Review new developments in financial markets, evaluating and recommending new services or new products, or the modification of existing services or products
- 5-10 years' experience in Asset Management product management in a disciplined, execution focused environment with a proven track record of delivery
- Resourceful individual who is detail oriented with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent analytical/conceptual problem solving skills with an ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative approaches to develop actionable recommendations
- Competent and confident addressing and responding to product queries
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders (marketing, communications, client services) to discuss requirements and the business impact of product initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to articulate complex ideas, concepts and solutions
- Fluent in English and German or English and French