See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- A challenging position within Global Real Estate, one of the largest European property fund managers with successful track record in global direct real estate investments. We offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions and innovative products for institutional-, UHNWI- and retail clients.
- A key role within a Finance & Controlling function within Credit Suisse Global Real Estate - International, one of the leading players in the market globally, where you will be responsible for the evaluation, structuring and closing of international real estate transactions in a very ambitious time frame
- Financial and legal structuring of real estate acquisitions or refinancing existing properties in the portfolio
- Active monitoring of fund performance measurements as well as future scenarios analysis
- Controlling of monthly reporting processes and monitoring of cash flow projections
- Management of VAT and Corporate Income Tax compliance of property companies with support of local business partners/consultants
- Management of the financial and tax due diligence process of property acquisitions, incorporation of new subsidiaries, securing of an efficient integration of new operations regarding accounting, reporting, tax compliance and cash management
- Oversight of statutory reporting, tax filings, statutory audits and addressing of country-specific issues with the external auditors for the property companies
- Contribute to the coordination of the parties involved in the fund/deal life cycle, from fund launch to fund/company liquidation (AIFM, investment advisors (incl. treasury, fund management, etc.), service providers
- Review and oversight of semi-annual financial packages (IFRS and INREV) and annual audit
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business and expand the frontier of modern Asset Management.
- A university degree in Finance or an equivalent education, ACCA, CFA or CPA/CA or an accounting degree with completed auditor-in-training articles
- You gained Fund Manager experience ideally within a Private Equity or Real Estate firm
- Experience in Luxembourg Real Estate funds and funds regulations is regarded as highly beneficial
- You show demonstrable knowledge of IFRS accounting standard, INREV standard is a plus
- Several years of hands-on experience in a comparable international environment; preferably within a multinational company
- Experience in negotiating international financing for Real Estate assets and funds is a plus
- Experience in the due diligence processes for the acquisition of real estate is regarded as an advantage
- You possess confidence in dealing with external parties, lenders, lawyers, property manager, external accountants and tax consultants in an internal matrix organisation
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities, capability to take ownership of assigned tasks and willingness to integrate well into the team and to develop this business
- Financial modelling and underwriting experience
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluency in German and Spanish would be a plus
Ms. F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.