Fund Risk Manager (w/m) 100%
SUSI Partners AG is a fast-growing Swiss investment manager focusing on sustainable infrastructure investments in renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy storage projects.
We are looking to add an Associate to our existing Asset Management team focusing exclusively on this interesting, challenging and high profile area. The role and the team are based in our Zurich office.
- Monitor and analyze the Fund Risk Management of SUSI group
- Perform rating analyses and evaluate investment proposals for their credit and other risks
- Continuously review and develop cash flow based project rating process
- Perform and check Expected Loss and Portfolio valuations
- Support financial modelling and check pricing calculations
- Provide respective reports for the executive management and board of directors
- Support deal structuring
- University degree with quantitative background (e.g. quantitative Finance, Physics or Engineering) from top tier educational establishments
- Practical experience in Credit Rating for corporates, public-sector entities, not-for-profits organizations, individuals and preferably in Credit Risk Management Processes
- In-depth knowledge of Project Finance Rating Methodology (Fitch/Moody’s/S&P) and experience with corporate credit analysis is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of Swiss risk regulatory framework and laws (FINMA regulations, KAG, KVV) is a plus
- Interest in sustainable energy infrastructure, together with willingness for an outstanding commitment
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Communications skills in English; German and other European languages are a plus
If you want to help with financing the clean energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Ms. Jacqueline Birchler, HR Officer.