I am looking for a German Speaking PMO to support the Project Manager during a Finance Transformation project that will oversee a new SAP implementation. This is a 6 month contract within a leading financial institution in Zürich with he potential to be extended to up to 18 months.
German-Speaking Junior PMO - SAP
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a German Speaking PMO to support the Project Manager during a Finance Transformation project that will oversee a new SAP implementation.
- Support detailed planning for the 2021 programme within the initiatives and requirements of the programme.
- Finalise the business case / value case for 2021
- Support definition of Programme Governance
- Prepare/ support RfPs and ramp-up for 2021
- Organise meetings
- Prepare presentations and documents
- Support ongoing communication and Stakeholder Management
- Support ongoing alignment with other roadmaps
- 3-5 years' experience in a PMO role
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of a Finance environment is beneficial as is knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in both English and French is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.