Global Procurement Manager, Technology (IT)
On behalf of our client, a leading producer and distributer of B2B industrial machinery, Swisslinx is seeking a Procurement Manager, Technology (IT), to join their team in the Zurich area.
Our client is a multinational firm with an impressive geographical presence and portfolio of products. The main purpose of this role would be to drive and develop a global cost-effective and seamless supply chain of technology services and products for the firm.
- Creating relationships with global suppliers, negotiating contracts, and ensuring the availability of goods and services
- Collaborating with the wider procurement team, developing an overall strategy to cost-cut, and make operations more efficient
- Assist and provide procurement solutions both on a region al and international playing field
- Detect and optimise structures and systems to better the flow of technology solutions
- Conduct controls on suppliers, ensuring services and products are of the highest quality possible
- Degree level education
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar role, either procurement, supply chain / account management, or consulting - ideally in technology or IT
- Fluent in English and German is a bid advantage
- Strong leadership skills and determination to progress in a more senior role in the near future
Our client offers an international and dynamic environment, with real potential for career progression!
If you would like to learn more, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA