Group Own Insurance Specialist 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 22 Jun 18
As the Group Own Insurance Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support issuance of worldwide master and local policies
- Premium allocation to BUs based on exposure, premium payment and invoicing of BUs
- Collaborate and coordinate with regions and BUs as well as with other internal and external stakeholders
- Perform analyses of Zurich's own exposure and use peer benchmarks to ensure that coverage needs are adequately reflected in the placements
- Collaborate with global broker network to facilitate placement and global serving of programs
- Collect global risk & exposure data from regions and BUs to assess coverage needs
- Prepare renewal applications and market submissions with input from legal, compliance, HR and IT Security
- Claims management: Reporting and notification of claims under master and local policies
- Stakeholder information: provide annual renewal information and policy summaries for BUs
- Deliver input (structure, coverage & limits) for operational risk capital calculation and assess scenarios which are potentially covered under Group Insurance Programs
Your Skills and Experience
As a Group Own Insurance Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in underwriting, brokerage, similar role in a corporation, and/or reinsurance
- Knowledge of Directors & Officers Liability, Property, General Liability, Professional Indemnity, Crime Fiduciary and Cyber Risk insurance coverage will be highly desirable
- Strong analytical, communications and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.