Group Sourcing Contract Manager - International trade organization (4984)
In this role, you are responsible to manage large complex global service agreements to ensure that the company receives the expected deliverables on time and at the agreed quality and cost.
- Extensive experience of post signature management of large and complex ITO or Cloud agreements
- Expertise in outsourcing methodologies, contracts, and commercial model
- Deep experience with managing disputes with third parties on financial and legal terms
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Well versed in operation in accordance with an established Vendor Management Framework
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Developing and executing the firm's sourcing strategy, and for maximising the value derived from the third party engagements
- Interact with senior leadership
Are you ready for a new challenge and available in January in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.