- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
Our client is one of the leading international banks based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Human Resource department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Developing organization strategies in collaboration with international branches of the bank
• Managing recruitment, on-boarding, assessing, developing and other related HR topics
• Handling employee issues and providing guidance on legal employment subjects and policy interpretation
• Working in partnership with local management to build a strong platform for people development
• Engaging effectively with Business Leaders
• Minimum 4 years of experience within an HR department within Financial Services
• HR academic background is highly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Swiss labor law
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Fluency in English and German is a total must
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant