Head Advisory Investment Solutions Banks Switzerland
Would you like to leverage on the prominent Structured Products positioning of Vontobel to lead our external banking & institutional business in Switzerland towards market dominance?
Within our Structured Solutions division, we are looking for our new Head Advisory Investment Solutions for Switzerland.
- Overall responsibility for the distribution of our Structured Products offering (from vanilla to exotics and AMC) to banks and institutional in Switzerland
- Leading a well-recognized team of Structured Products experts in Zurich and Geneva
- Work with a world-class derivatives trading desk and the ability to internally structure and trade all major vanilla and exotic structures and AMCs
- Be the exclusive goto point-of-contact for one of the strongest papers in the Swiss market combined with major foreign papers on our multi-issuer platform
- Benefit from the flow and capabilities of our market-leading platform Deritrade deployed with hundreds of clients, with the capacity to leverage it further and to your liking
- Track record in organizing and leading teams of profit makers in a fast, dynamic, and international environment, with numbers to back it
- Deep knowledge of the market and main actors and winning strategies to win and consolidate market position in the structured product space
- Strong ambition to grow a business and optimize your resources, with the ability to attract the best talents
- Natural ability to work with trading and structuring in a constructive way, balancing profit, and risk considerations
- University degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent higher education
- A trusted and respected leader, leading by example and able to drive teams to excellence
- Highly driven, dynamic, proactive, and solution-oriented leader and team player with a truly entrepreneurial spirit
- Recognized for your integrity and your capacity to establish long term partnerships with clients
- Client focused, highly collaborative, you can create bridges and cross selling opportunities within the organization, to deliver the best possible client experience
- Fluent in German and English, French and/or Italian is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .