See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A diverse role as head of a highly committed team in our Credit Suisse Trust (CST) department
- In this exciting role you will lead the CST Central Compliance Team with exposure to all aspects of Compliance (e.g. AML/CTF, Sanctions, Investigations, Client Identification, Cross-Border, Tax, Disciplinary, Surveillance, Legislative Requirements)
- Interaction with CST locations abroad and various business partners within CS Group
- Implementation and execution of global Compliance processes, tasks und responsibilities as well as further development of tools and compliance monitoring measures
- You will liaise with (central and decentralized) management regarding all compliance issues arising in connection with activities of CST companies internationally and act as coordinator and entry point for all queries from peers and stakeholders within CST
- Manage and participate in the setup and implementation of versatile projects (within CS Compliance or within CST)
- Implement and review regulatory requirements and supervise and support internal & external audit activities as well as request from regulators or other authorities (globally in cooperation with local L&C units of CST).
- Lead a fast-paced team that acts as a subject matter expert of CST & Compliance relevant IT tools
- The flexibility to plan, implement and report special assignments globally and the outstanding opportunity to grow your professional skills
- An unusual chance to train employees of CST and CS in a diverse environment with the possibility to build positive relationships
- An above-average university degree, preferably in law, economics or equivalent, combined with a solid knowledge of Trusts, Foundations and similar structures
- At least 10 years of professional experience as a Senior Compliance Officer in the trust business or banking sector and leading a team
- Demonstrable experience in leading and implementing interdisciplinary projects
- Proficient in German and English; further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Experience in HR matters, managing diverse personalities, promoting team culture and handling challenging situations within a team
- Do you enjoy having a variety of activities with strategic and operational aspects in an international environment? Then you could be a great fit for the role!
- Very good analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Open-minded, hardworking and forward-thinking personality with strong communication skills combined with perseverance, ability to work in a team and diplomatic flair
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.