See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A fast paced advisory and control Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) role within the International Wealth Management (IWM) Compliance area.
- Rare chance to take the lead on providing FCC advice and control for IWM, including Asset Management, globally, together with the dedicated country coverage teams.
- Be part of and lead a team responsible for investigations arising from transaction surveillance, adverse media alerts, internal Suspicious Activity Reports, as well as taking care of sanctions, fraud and anti-bribery issues.
- Provide advisory support on FCC matters, working in conjunction with the coverage teams within IWM Compliance in Switzerland & in international locations, as well as central FCC teams and in doing so offering a business specific expertise back to the respective business units.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual regional AML, PEPs, Sanctions and Anti-Corruption Compliance action plan, including coordinating the plan with the respective teams.
- Collaborate with senior management by providing mitigation plans, strategies and advice of potential new risks, regulations and applicable laws that require senior management attention.
- Actively participate in any core initiatives that are sponsored by our central FCC teams, ensuring the appropriate resources, skill sets and knowledge are available or acquired to drive our results-oriented initiatives towards successful completion.
- Support Credit Suisse's involvement with internal and external examinations and inquiries conducted by relevant Banking and Securities regulators and self-regulatory organizations relating to the global and regional AML program.
- Serve as IWM primary liaison on relevant AML and FCC topics across the organization and ensure accurate escalation on all FCC topics to senior management of IWM CCO and central FCC organization.
- An outstanding chance to inspire and motivate change and to broaden your own network in a diverse and international environment!
- University degree or equivalent, with a Diploma or Certificate in AML or Financial Crime (desired but not essential)
- At least 10 to 15 years' experience acquired within the financial services industry specifically working in a control function covering Private Banking and / or Asset Management.
- Proven track record of managing complex and/or critical issues, as well as validated cultural transformation experience in leading change across an organization through influence and collaboration.
- As a dedicated leader, you have demonstrated your leadership, people management and coaching skills in a collaborative culture. Furthermore, you are able to mentor, lead by example and are proficient in the management of Financial Crime.
- Do you possess detailed knowledge of FCC laws, regulation and standard methodology combined with a thorough understanding of complex client structures and Financial Crime red flags? Then, this would support you in growing and thrive in this role!
- Excellent analytical skills and competency to assess Financial Crime risk combined with and solid knowledge of the different business lines and their products enable you to conduct research and use findings to compose and deliver complex reports.
- Outstanding business partner management and communication skills are crucial to build up and maintain a strong collaboration with our supporting teams, the senior management, and our business partners.
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.