See job description for details
- A challenging position in International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance that serves as financial navigator for the division. Within this scope, we cover financial and strategic aspects for a compliant and sustainable growth of our business.
- You will be involved in various group-wide initiatives such as Global Booking Model Review, Set-up of a European Holding Company (IPU), recovery and resolution planning and implementation and valuation in resolution
- You closely collaborate with the project team of an important strategic front to back initiative to define common front to back processes for all international offices
- You are responsible to run project related steering committees and IWM division internal governance forums
- You have the opportunity to provide regular business updates to IWM CEO and relevant senior management stakeholders
- You are responsible for the coordination of a project team across various functions
- A completed university degree in combination with at least 10 years of relevant experience in banking, including Operations and IT, with a deep understanding of front-to-back processes
- You have experience in setting up a regional recovery and resolution process, covering multiple legal entities and regulators. In this regard, you are also familiar with the regulatory requirements around governance, compliance and controls.
- Your high affinity to regulatory developments within the financial industry in combination with strong leadership skills enable you to professionally manage project related resources across functions. You have previously dealt with external consultants to support a project.
- You possess strong presentation skills that enable you to present in front of our Executive Board members
- You are proficient in English
Mr. J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.