See job description for details
- An exciting and challenging role in compliance? We are looking for a new Head of IWM Compliance Switzerland for Middle East & Turkey and Africa & NRI (MEA) within the Chief Compliance Division located in Zurich reporting to the Head of MEA Compliance.
- Our mandate is to be a proactive, independent function partnering with the business through continuous challenge and support to effectively manage compliance risk.
- Leading a Coverage Compliance team in Zurich, who is responsible for the delivery of this mandate to the IWM MEA Business Areas. The team is supporting and advising employees and senior management in relation to applicable local regulations as well as Credit Suisse Group policies, procedures and standards to enable these businesses to grow and develop in a controlled and compliant manner.
- Supporting the MEA Head of Compliance in implementing the compliance priorities and strategy for the coverage area and executing the compliance program, partnering with other compliance functions such as Compliance Operations and Financial Crimes Compliance.
- You will represent IWM Compliance at governance meetings and relevant risk and control forums.
- Take an active role in the development, implementation and training & education of policies and procedures applicable to the Business Areas.
- Preparation of the annual Compliance Risk Assessment, create and implement a compliance action plan and annual monitoring program to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- A highly engaging and dynamic working environment in a very diverse team with can-do attitude with an outstanding opportunity to build a broad, global, cross-functional and divisional network!
- A University degree in law or business administration or an equivalent education.
- You have at least 10 years of working experience, acquired in a risk or compliance function.
- Prior experience in a business compliance coverage role with a broad experience of compliance related risks and managing a comprehensive compliance program is required.
- Prior experience of Middle East and or Africa compliance coverage is essential.
- You are a dedicated leader with a solid management experience (at least 5 years) and strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Full proficiency in English is a requirement, further language skills are an asset.
- Strong business partnership culture combined with a solution-oriented attitude and capable of performing even in challenging situations.
- Open-minded, flexible and reliable with the dedication to provide high quality deliverables and building positive relationships.
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude
Ms. M. Moos would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.