Head of End User Services, CTO, and Mission Control Audit
We're looking for someone like that who can:
- manage a team and deliver a portfolio of reviews and audits of IT both at the infrastructure and application level and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess IT related risks across information security and data protection, cyber and network security, IT security operations, infrastructure engineering and operations, outsourcing, resiliency, and data center.
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across the firms network and provide input for planning sessions.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Core IT area globally.
Your experience and skills:
- a university degree and at least one internationally recognized IT related certification.
- experience (15+ years) in IT, with a combination of hands-on implementation, reviews, risk management, and IA. Current experience in managing infrastructure and security audits.
- strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- experience dealing with regulators across multiple countries and an understanding of local regulatory requirements within those regions
- a detailed understanding, preferably with hands-on experience, on security, data center, technology recovery and IT infrastructure including: security products, penetration testing, SOC, IT platforms, network and remote access, database, storage, end user computing and voice.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.