Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss Asset Management platform who are looking to strategically expand their Swiss presence by opening a new office in Zurich. The Asset Manager are very interested in speaking with senior individuals who have prior experience of managing and growing a team of individuals in the front office space.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing a team of bankers located in Zurich covering any market due to no internal market segmentation
- Work closely with the board of directors to implement the new strategy for the platform across Switzerland and the International markets
- Manage a personal portfolio of clients to bring across once successfully set up or onboard a team of Relationship Managers who will bring a client base.
- Role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Must have at least 10+ years’ experience operating in the Swiss Private Banking industry, this should include managerial and team leadership experience
- Fluency in English is required. Any additional languages would be extremely beneficial
- Located in Zurich or happy to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.