- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
IT COMMANDO (FRONT-OFFICE DEVELOPER)
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working directly with Traders, Sales, Structurers and other Front-Office functions to design, implement, maintain and support tactical software solutions to key business problems in a timely manner, mainly in Excel/VBA and .NET/C#
- Being proactive in reaching out to your clients
- Build trust-based relationships with your colleagues and clients
- Keeping an open mind and approach to the daily challenges
- Committed to producing quality code while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Be willing to provide direct support for your own developments
- Be prepared to work occasionally on evenings or weekends when mandated by out-of-hours releases (approx. bi-weekly) or disaster-recovery tests (approx. quarterly)
- Professional experience in Excel/VBA programming
- Professional experience in at least one programming language (C# or Python strongly preferred)
- Strong foundations in programming paradigms like Object Oriented- or Functional- programming.
- Professional experience in SQL and simple SQL database management operations
- You know how to deliver working solutions in a short time-frame
- You are solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial products or a strong interest in learning about them
- Working knowledge with at least one scripting language (VBS, Python, PowerShell …)
- Professional experience with Web development methodologies, frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, jQuery, Flask, …)
- You value Agile practices
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.