- CHF 750-800 per day all-inclusive
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Stamford Consultants AG
- 05 Oct 18
Are you ready for this exclusive opportunity to work for one of our leading treasury services clients in Zurich? We are looking for an IT Engineer to be part of a brand-new project! Our Client has its offices in the heart of Zurich and offers an international environment within a small, motivated team.
This project has a 15 months duration which is why our client is looking for someone who fits the team well and who is looking long term but also brings all the needed knowledge and experience.
The skills you need to bring with you:
- Experience with RedHat / CentOS Linux (on a senior level)
- Experience with Puppet and / or Ansible
- General knowledge of system and network security (e.g. SELinux, Kerberos)
- General knowledge of modern tools (e.g. ELK Stack, Prometheus, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Git, Docker)
- General networking know how and experience in debugging network issues (e.g. Knows how to use tcpdump / Wireshark, ss, netcat)
- Middleware: Java and Tomcat experience
- MQ Messaging
- Medium / large enterprise experience (technically)
- Oracle Database administration skills, as well as SQL know how
- Payment traffic / Reporting knowledge (formats and standards)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Know how with payments (EBICS / Swift or H2H)
- RedHat Satellite / Katello as well as RPM packaging is a plus
- Windows Server experience
The role is English speaking – German is nice to have but not mandatory. Based in Zürich, the contract will be an initial 6 months, with the potential to extend beyond this.
If this sounds exciting, and you're interested in hearing more, please do not hesitate to contact me, or press the apply button and someone will contact you asap.