IT Support Specialist for Executive Services
- An unusual and challenging position as a premier Support Specialist for Executive IT Services Switzerland, supporting our Executive Board Members, our Board of Directors and other key executives of our Bank in all IT related matters
- You provide personalized individual "white glove" support of the highest quality, for the entire personal business IT environment to our diverse and demanding key executives
- You identify and highlight best IT support through continuous assessment, fostering process and product recommendations to the Product- and/or Senior Management
- You get the chance to participate in improvement projects, support key events, to develop a service culture, to improve service quality and customer satisfaction globally
- You act as a trusted partner and senior technology advisor with focus on building and maintaining positive relationships with our Executive Board Members and Board of Directors
- A bachelor or master's degree or an equivalent education with experience in supporting end users, preferably in a global environment in the finance sector
- You are a confident and mature personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German and French are an advantage
- You possess a high level of responsibility, discretion and a very good interpersonal flair with an attention to detail
- You have the ability to work independently and with high flexibility in regards to job scheduling and irregular working hours. Willingness to work "on call 24/7" on a shift basis
- You are familiar with and/or motivated to travel both locally and internationally, work under stress, display patience and creativity
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products including mobile and desktop device technologies
Mr. L. Anselment would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.