IT System Engineer (Dashboard development)
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Contract, Full time
- RM IT Professional Resources AG
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
IT System Engineer (Grafana/ Kibana/ SCOM) for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
IT System Engineer (Dashboard development/ SCOM) for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Profound technical background along with working experience as System Analyst and focused on dashboard development
- Expertise in network technologies, operating systems and typical application stacks (in particular Java and .Net)
- Practical experience in aggregating data in ELK, SCOM, InfluxDB and developing dashboards with Grafana, SCOM and Kibana
- Familiarity with cloud delivery models and statistical data analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Analysing major incidents in order to identify relevant use-cases for incident detection
- Defining strategies in close collaboration with the various IT service owner for evaluating the different aspects of the end-to-end health-state in near-real-time
- Specifying and implementing a real-time aggregation and correlation of the relevant events
- Performing data analysis on the health-status information available from across all on-boarded IT services, and searching for patterns or anomalies
- Documenting procedures and creating specific reaction scenarios for the relevant cases
- Providing member training of the IT Service Coordination organization on the IT services to be on-boarded and on the alerts to be reacted on
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more