Identity & Access Management Expert - Risk Advisory - Cyber Risk Services (Zurich, 80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors. Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
We are looking for experienced Consultants and/orEngineers for the successful delivery and management of current and futureIdentity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM)projects with our clients. The projects range from small pieces of strategy andadvice to multi-year complex integrations for major organisations deliveringbespoke solutions and customised versions of industry-leading IAM/PAM vendorproducts. Whatyou will take care of:
• Delivery ofprojects to clients from a range of industries in regards to their specificIAM/PAM requirements (this work may include the assessment of clients currentIAM/PAM environment, as well as the design, development and actualimplementation of IAM/PAM solutions).
• Advising clients on good practice with regards to IAM/PAM controls to includethe implementation of a consistent and business-friendly framework across bothbusiness processes as well as IT infrastructure.
• Advising clients on the current and future needs with regards to IAM/PAM andkeeping them abreast of the latest developments in the industry (e.g.regulatory and technical developments).
• Collaborating with Deloitte's broad network of IAM/PAM experts to maintainand enhance the firm's service offerings.
• Working with strategic vendor partners to deliver the most suitable productsto our clients.
• Managing and overseeing diverse project teams on client engagements (thiswill include work on client site as well as based from a Deloitte office). Whatyou bring:
• You have at minimum5 years of IAM/PAM consulting experience for delivering significant change incomplex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Ability and experience to lead and manage projects in the IAM/PAM space thatwill include the leadership of small project teams throughout the projectlifecycle. You bring strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven abilityto develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiateagreements.
• Hands on design and implementation experience on one of the following leadingIAM/PAM products: Sailpoint, Forgerock, Okta, Ping or CyberArk.
• You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability toarticulate complex concepts and common IAM technologies (e.g. SAML, SSO) in aclear and concise manner.
• Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or other certifications indicatingsecurity specialist or project management capabilities, are advantageous. How you will grow:
The environment at Deloitte is madeup of intellectually curious, smart people; including world-class security andprivacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and youwill develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. Inaddition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work that are ofparticular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as ageneralist or develop a specialism within an industry sector. Anyquestions? Get in touch.
We lookforward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, includingCV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online careerportal www.deloitte.com/careers .
If you haveany question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com .
We do not accept applications from recruitmentagencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.