Internship - GTS Data Platform - Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
6 months Start date:
1st of January 2021 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. (Ideally in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences or similar) We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A challenging opportunity to actively support the ingestion of trade and financial data from various sources and produce metrics and dashboards based on this data
- The possibility to perform data analysis and provide support in extending our existing data analytics infrastructure through programming
- The ability to create and maintain dashboards to display metrics calculated from the available data
- The chance to cooperate with trading desks and corporate functions to ensure metrics and dashboards are appropriately leveraged
- Enthusiasm about big data, data analytics as well as technology and substantial knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Python)
- Sound understanding of software version control and software testing
- Previous experience or willingness to learn about big data technologies like Hadoop or Elasticsearch
- A driven and proactive personality that enjoys challenges
- An ambitious team-player-approach with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Proficient interpersonal, analytical, and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Excellent English skills (German would be an advantage)
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be happy to receive your full application (including motivation letter and accompanying documents (educational documents or transcript). Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity, openness and transparency gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.