Internship - Trading Analyst (interest rate products)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: 1st of April or upon agreement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in engineering, mathematics or natural sciences Your Benefits:
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Possibility to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies We offer:
- A challenging role within Macro Rates Trading, part of International Trading Solutions
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into interest rate markets
- You will be part of the Swiss credit and rates trading desk, which trades in interest rate swaps, government bonds and cash credit
- You will support the traders by building data and trade analytics tools for the visualization of market dynamics.
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of running risk analysis, generating market overviews and developing the trading platform.
- Join and build positive relationships and a strong professional network with forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities