Investment Analyst - Swiss PE Fund
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is a top Swiss PE fund, based just outside of Zurich. They invest across the DACH region in the Industrials sector, and are looking to add a junior individual to help with the execution of investments and portfolio development. The successful individual will have solid transaction experience, with strong financial modelling capabilities and communication skills. You must be fluent in German and English.
- Evaluating potential investments in the Industrials sector in the DACH region, through financial modelling, due diligence, the production of investment memorandums, etc;
- Working with portfolio companies to grow the business, most likely through the buy&build strategy.
- Ad hoc responsibilities when required.
- Lean team structure, high levels of responsibility and opportunity for growth
- Exposure to strong senior individuals with extensive experience
- Significant capital to deploy both now and in the future
- Exposure across the full investment life cycle
- Chance to enter PE at an early stage of your career
- 0-2yrs experience in corporate finance, either through an investment bank or big 4 transaction services team
- Intern profiles will be considered
- Solid transactional exposure, with strong financial modelling skills and VDR familiarity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to build a career within private equity
- Interest in Industrials (previous sector experience is not required)
- Fluent English and German