Investment Management Division - Private Wealth Management Financial Investment Professional (FIP) - Associate/VP
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Investment Management (IMD) are a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Act as a resource to Investment Professionals (IP's) in supporting their client relationships and being involved in all aspects of asset management and sales
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations that address all asset class e.g. equity, fixed income, alternative investments, asset allocation, product implementation and external manager selection
- Providing market and research updates to internal and external clients
- Monitoring and analyzing clients' portfolios and their individual securities and products
- Trading and monitoring trade settlement across all product classes including derivatives and structured products
- Identifying prospective clients and doing research on their background
- Assist IPs in the sales and prospecting efforts as part of the team's new business acquisition strategy
- Assist on projects related to new business development, strategic planning, product development and other marketing infrastructure issues
- Work in conjunction with various product groups in response to client needs
General client service and team support
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Fluent English language skills required
• Greek language and additional language skills are an advantage
• Proven analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Time-management and the ability to prioritize
• Good financial markets knowledge and strong desire to learn
• Trading experience is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, take ownership of his/her work
• Team Player
• Bloomberg literate
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the principle of diversity.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.