Our client, an Infrastructure Fund based in Zurich, is hiring and Investment Manager to join its Renewable Energy team to focus on international transactions.
- Identification and analysis of investment opportunities internationally
- Management of due diligence processes and amalgamation of the results
- Contract negotiation in different jurisdictions
- Monitoring and analysis of existing investments and their technical and commercial management
- Identification of value enhancement potentials in the investments implemented
- University Degree required and further qualifications such as CFA highly regarded
- Significant experience Corporate Finance or M&A
- Relevant professional experience in the field of infrastructure investment
- Experience in dealing with complex fund structures
- Strong grasp of German is required
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org, +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.