See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An interesting position in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the strategic architecture
- Collaboration with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions as well as to understand dependencies and acceptance criteria
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration
- Build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process
- The chance to participate in design and code reviews
- Enjoy flexible working hours including home office
- Experience modern software stack and great team culture
- Become part of an exciting, growing project!
- A minimum of 2 years of working independently on a Java Enterprise application and a minimum of 4 years of experience in software development and production support
- Deep knowledge and experience as full stack developer with higher concentration towards middle tier skills
- Are you a teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the willingness to contribute and learn?
- Deep understanding and experience in Oracle SQL, Test development, testing and test automation skills
- Working knowledge of JMS with experience in MQ series, Typescript and experience with continuous integration (GIT, Maven)
- Deep understanding of Core Java 7 (or above) and working knowledge of IIB development, ESQL, Spring Framework & Spring-boot and Scrum Agile development
- Strong analytical skills, paired with the ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
Mr. R. Alaimia would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.