Alpha Leonis Partners is an independent investment advisory firm located in Zürich, Switzerland, active acrossprivate equity and capital markets. The firm was created with a vision of providing prudent stewardship and strategic investment advisory solutions for our clients’ assets.
The firm focuses on the following investment strategies: Private equity funds and co-investments, real estate investments, yield enhancement strategies as well as active private equity-like strategies in capital markets.The firm also brings CIO outsourcing solutions and perspectives in developing strategic asset allocation management, investment policy formation and capital markets research and insights.
JOB DESCRIPTION: JUNIOR ANALYST – PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS & CO-INVESTMENTS
We are looking for a recent graduate or a junior analyst (with 1-2 years experience) to join our dynamic private equity team. The position is full-time employment located in Zürich, Switzerland.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, which originates, executes and monitor private equity funds as well as co-investment transactions globally.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ASSUME THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare private markets industry assessment and big data project to facilitate underwriting decisions
- Assist with investment analysis and preparation of underwriting memoranda for investment committees
- Provide analytical support and financial modelling for private equity and real estate due diligence underwriting requirements
- Prepare research reports and review pipeline opportunities, including pipeline management and maintenance
- Review client portfolios and prepare reporting analysis
- Participate in manager meetings with Private Equity Funds and Alternative Investments providers
- Update templates and prepare weekly investment meeting information
THE PREFERRED SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE
- Strong analytical capabilities: Investing in private markets requires candidates who can quickly and comprehensively learn and master new skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to learn and succeed
- Interest and passion for private equity and alternatives investing: Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bloomberg experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written): Our business language is English, additional languages are highly valued
- Energy and passion: We are seeking candidates who are ready to positively contributeto our culture and our success
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy.
WHO CAN APPLY
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
Kindly note that work visa sponsorship is not provided for this role.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please send your CV and short cover letter in English