See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful role as Compliance Officer in the Central Control Unit (CCU) of the International Wealth Management (IWM) division in Zurich covering Middle East, Africa and Turkey markets
- In this dynamic position you will be responsible for the KYC review of existing client relationships from low-risk to high-risk jurisdictions
- You review clients data and related transactions from a compliance perspective by evaluating KYC accuracy, completeness and plausibility
- You identify and assess potential reputational and money laundering-related risks, and summarize the risks identified in the form of remediation measures to be implemented by Client Facing Employees
- As a key person in drafting risk assessments, you provide advice on Compliance topics to the Client Facing Employees
- As a member of the team you will collaborate with different control functions such as First Line of Defence Support, Financial Crime Compliance and other Compliance functions
- You will get the chance to create a bank-wide network and build positive relationships by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations
- At least one year of experience in Audit and/or Compliance and/or Business Risk Management and/or as (Assistant) Relationship Manager is beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in working with FATF Recommendations (Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorism Financing) and CDB rules is beneficial
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to changes
- A positive, forward-thinking personality and can-do attitude with a dedicated interest towards Compliance and Risk topics as well as international political developments
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.