See job description for details
- A dynamic position within RAL Real Estate Finance Switzerland in the International Wealth Management division based in Zurich. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to become a Swiss mortgage senior specialist in working on MCD regulatory, compliance and legal topics and to build yourself a strong network within Credit Suisse
- Support to build a Competence Center for MCD Mortgage Credit Directives Switzerland. You perform a variety of regulatory and operational tasks, including maintenance and development of the MCD framework, processes and tools as well as organize regular alignment and coordination meetings
- You ensure an impeccable and timely after sales service for MCD mortgages on Swiss properties (product extensions, repayments, reimbursements, product switches) in cooperation with Relationship Managers
- Being part of an international, challenging and diverse environment with positive impact for your personal development
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to foster knowhow on various topics
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- An university degree or/and an equivalent education (e.g. a completed Banking & Finance Certificate)
- You previously gathered experiences - ideally 3 - 5 years working experience - in real estate finance and have an affinity for legal, paralegal and/or compliance topics
- The quality of your work meets high standards, capable of working independently and taking ownership on specific items
- You are a focused and committed person who loves working with a strong attention to detail and with ability to coordinate tasks within the bank
- As a dedicated and trustworthy team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English and German. French, Italian or other languages are a plus
- Excellent computer literacy as well as analytical skills
Ms. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.