Junior Project Manager / PMO
My client is looking for a dynamic Junior Project Manager or PMO to join their fast paced team within Investment Banking and Trading onsite at one of the biggest global banks in Zurich. To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication skills and be able to think and work outside of the box on many projects in various stages at one time. This role will require a strong technical knowhow as you will be interacting with teams of developers and testers as well as dealing with high level business stakeholders.
This is the perfect role for an established PMO or a Junior Project Manager who has the drive to grow into a bigger role and take on more responsibility. Take a look at the required skills below and if you think that this is the job for you then click apply!
- Leading project teams of onsite developers, requirement engineers, testers for the implementation of new requirements
- Interaction with different business and IT stakeholders, front to back
- Proactively tracking budgets and status
Essential skills required:
- IT Project Management (or 2-3 years of PMO administration)
- Experience within Investment Banking, Securities Trading or similar environments
- Ability to manage a project to assure IT front-to-back delivery and integration testing
- Ability to perform quality checks on overall IT delivery timelines and to ensure that the plans delivered by different teams are aligned
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with administrative processes such as updates of budget forecasts and resource allocations using internal project management tools
Only applicants with EU Nationality or a valid Swiss work permit will be eligible for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we can only contact the most suitable candidates for this position.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA