Junior Quantitative Analyst
Headquartered in Zurich and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach. Each of our boutiques draws on dedicated investment talent, an established performance culture and robust risk management. We provide leading-edge products and solutions for both institutional and intermediary clients with a strong commitment for delivering performance.
Our boutiques comprise Quality Growth Equities, Sustainable and Thematic Equities, Multi Asset Investing and Fixed Income by TwentyFour Asset Management and Vontobel. We actively manage over $120bn of assets on behalf of our clients worldwide. Vontobel has a strong and established presence in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Vontobel's Fixed Income Boutique is a $20bn+ specialist investment manager with outstanding performance and growth track records in the Emerging Market, Credit and Flexible Bond investing spaces. The boutique's investment teams are based in Zurich, New York and Hong Kong.
Within the AM Fixed Income Quantitative team, we are looking for a junior Quant Analyst to work closely with our portfolio managers and Client portfolio managers. The position is based in Zurich.
This is a good opportunity to discover a multi-boutique asset manager, get experience in fixed income products, and be involved in investment process.
- Provide technical support to the portfolio management by collaborating to the development of in-house quantitative tools
- Ensure the maintenance of the existing application and production of monthly reporting.
- Extraction of portfolio data and development of new modules according to the need of the portfolio managers.
- Involvement in different projects including portfolio construction, integration of ESG-linked data, back testing of risk indicators and support for marketing material.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Quantitative field
- 1-3 years of work experience in related field
- Strong programming skills in Python, Matlab and SQL
- Deep knowledge of quantitative methods and keen interest in new research
- Knowledge of fixed income and risk analysis is an advantage
- Critical and curious mind to propose new quantitative method
- Fluency in English
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .