- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
Junior Software Engineer - eFront & reporting
Junior Software Engineer - eFront & reportingSchroders with headquarters in London employs over 4100 talented people worldwide, operating from 41 offices in 27 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 380 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We are also specialized in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
To expand our IT team in Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated person for the following position:
Junior Software engineer - eFront & reporting
• Oversee Schroder Adveq's Private Assets platform
• Responsible for ensuring the continued evolution and professional operation of the core application (eFront FIA) and reporting systems
• Interact directly with business users to identify and analyze their needs
• Manage changes in applications across their entire lifecycle, from design over build, testing and training to the release stage, in collaboration with the vendor and contractors
• Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Recommend and execute improvements in close collaboration with the team
• Support users in daily operations (2nd/3rd level incident and problem management)
• Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• Very good understanding of engineering disciplines and concepts
• First work experience preferably in the finance or private equity industry or in a similar role
• Solid in programming, ideally in a Microsoft environment (SQL, C#, VB)
• Proficiency in developing, delivering and documenting screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
• Experience in the fields of business analysis and system configuration and ability to work collaboratively as part of an agile team
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written) German would be an asset
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon main station.
Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Adveq Management AG
8050 Zurich, Switzerland