Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow. Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
As a member of our strong Key Account Management team, you are responsible to manage and further develop your customer portfolio in Switzerland. You will manage and coordinate all commercial and contractual aspects and successfully strengthen the relationship with our existing clients.
As Key Account Manager, you claim the ownership for the customer relationship, represent your customer’s interest within Avaloq and act as a single point of contact between the entities.
As a sales person with proven skills and experience in the banking and finance industry and a lot of team spirit, you are welcome to become a valuable member of our excellent crew.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers and thereby continuously evolve Avaloq’s share of wallet
- Manage a network within the customer’s organisation on various levels and areas (IT and business) to ensure in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business
- Ensure consistent communication to your customers as first point of contact and act as a bridge between the customer and Avaloq’s service and development teams
- Systematically identify and analyse your customers’ needs and actively manage the opportunities in order to position our products and services successfully
- Close deals and manage offering, sales and administrative processes between Avaloq and the customers professionally
- Coordinate and organise meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
- Support Avaloq at marketing events and leverage our excellent sales organisation
What you need
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or IT (or equivalent level of education)
- Successful Key Account or Sales Manager in the software industry or experience in a similar customer / sales oriented activity
- Good knowledge of the financial service industry and of its (IT) processes
- A demonstrated ability to articulate the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of a banking product
- An interest in marketing and in contributing to the promotion of our products, services and company
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level and a strong customer- and service-oriented mind-set
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in German and English, fluency in French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (Switzerland)
You will get extra points for the following
You are business-minded, target-driven and ambitious in your client approach and highly skilled at establishing and maintaining existing and new customer relationships. You should be extroverted, still a good listener, with a positive and service-minded attitude and experience in the Swiss finance industry. You have experience in working independently in an international environment.
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Kristin Stengel, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.