- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
MIDDLE OFFICE TRADE SERVICES ANALYST
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Booking and exception management for micro- and macro hedges across all instrument types and asset classes (EQ, funds, TRS, ETD futures & Options, CDS, IRS, NDFs & FX option, bonds & deposits)
- Instrument creation and Life cycle management of various types of OTC instruments, listed derivatives and bonds
- Handling trades from different platforms
- Corporate Action processing and instrument adjustments after Corporate Actions (Leonteq, partner issued Notes and OTCs / ETDs)
- Trouble shooting a variety of issues from Trading, Treasury, Sales, Risk and Ops Control
- Continuously improvement of internal processes
- University degree in Economics or similar
- Ability to work independently and under pressure (Self-Starter)
- Good knowledge of Derivatives and financial markets
- Some background and understanding of Operations (MO, CoA, Settlements and Reconciliation) would be a plus
- Good Excel knowledge. VBA would be a plus
- SOPHIS knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good oral and written English skills
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.