See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An exciting opportunity to join the FCC Regulatory & Risk Oversight department responsible for supporting in development and implementation of Management Information and Reporting capabilities to demonstrate oversight and escalation of key areas of Financial Crime risk to the Global Head of Financial Crimes Compliance, Management Committee, major governance forums, and others, as required
- A role based in Zurich within the Financial Crimes Compliance Regulatory & Risk Oversight (FCC RRO) department of the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (CRCO) function
- Opportunity to personally influence the bank's strategy by driving and implement change in the Financial Crimes Compliance organization
- An excellent possibility for you to collaborate with multiple business and compliance partners on all seniority levels and multiple functions within Financial Crimes Compliance in order to design, define and implement effective Management Information and reporting capabilities
- Opportunity to develop holistic view into the many areas of Financial Crimes Compliance department and risk management
- Excellent chance to build in-depth Financial Crimes Compliance and business knowledge
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- Prepare Regulatory reporting
- Work closely with the Global Head of FCC Management Information and Reporting to support them in defining the MI and Reporting framework required to manage Financial Crimes risk
- Contribute towards defining, designing and implementing strong, reliable standardized KPIs / MI reporting
- Integrate KRI/KPI/MI reporting into governance forums to identify and prioritize emerging FC Risks and operational issues in conjunction with global function / region heads
- Liaise with Financial Crimes Risk Assessments, Control Testing and Policies, Governance and Reporting teams in order to enhance and improve management information
- Bring transparency into FCC Risks producing periodic MI reporting packs to be shared with the Global Head of FCC, FCC Management Committee, Control and Financial Crimes Compliance committee, Risk assessment, ExB and the Board of Directors of Credit Suisse AG based on KRIs, operations KPI/MI and initiatives tracking
- A university degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Administration or Economics)
- 2-4 years of experience in a compliance, risk management, project management, management, reporting or COO function
- If you have prior experience in Compliance and / or Regulatory Affairs would be seen as a plus, strong interest in Compliance is expected
- An expert in operating with data and visualizing it in presentations in PowerPoint, Word and Excel with excellent command of other MS office products
- Fluent English skills are a requirement, German skills are an asset
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise business communications for senior management audiences
- Your deep understanding of the functions of a major international bank, your good organizational skills, as well as the ability to think and act independently enable you to operate in a dynamic, often-changing environment
- Solid people management skills and client-focused approach that allows you to feel at ease at operating on all hierarchy levels
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with others throughout the organization
- Background in Financial Crime Compliance, including AML, Anti-Bribery or Corruption or Sanctions is preferred
- As an open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague you like to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer
- Self-motivation and well-structured approach to solving problems, essential for working under pressure and delivering timely quality results
- CAMS, equivalent certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
Ms. G. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.