In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Talented people, consistent global methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service
- Lead tax accounting and tax risk advisory teams as Manager/Senior Manager
- Conduct tax reviews for current and deferred taxes under IFRS, US-GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER and Swiss statutory GAAP for our international and national clients in the banking and insurance sector
- Support international and national banks and insurance companies with their tax reporting and tax provisioning processes and help them to optimize their effective tax rates
- Coordinate and supervise international teams on tax audits by taking the oversight in group audit primary teams
- Support our clients and our teams to transform into the digital age and stay on trend with technologies and innovations in tax accounting
- Work on tax compliance- and tax risk management projects
- Drive acquisition progress on tax accounting and tax provisioning (multi-country) projects
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor- or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Taxation, Accounting, Banking and Finance or similar
- Certified Swiss tax advisor (dipl. Steuerexperten)
- Experience in the field of tax accounting, financial accounting or controlling in an audit or assurance company or in a tax or accounting department
- Strong communication at the executive level and entrepreneurial spirit
- Be proactive and innovative
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001EI. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). * exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.