- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 22 Nov 17
Manager Global Equity Team
Do you want to work in an environment that not only requires outstanding delivery, but also provides dynamism and ownership? The challenge of not just staying ahead of the curve but defining it? And attacking and supporting a market that is not just local, but truly global? Then consider joining our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team, located in Zurich. Our group provide tax advice and tax techn
Start date: By arrangement
- Coordination and management of tax treatment updates regarding incentive compensation for over 140 countries, across all incentive plan types (restricted stock units, stock options, cash bonuses, etc.)
- Liaison with, and management of delivery to and from, client contacts as well third party vendors
- Delivering all services utilizing our flexible and scalable tool, and according to standards established by service level agreements
- Provision of support in developing and leading internal and external training in these areas
- Review and analysis of global mobility policies with regard to incentive compensation, and provision of recommendations to clients based on market data and internal expertise
- Provision of support in on-going client incentive compensation process review projects and development of recommendations for improvements
- Testing and driving the on-going development of our tool, ensuring market-leading status is maintained
- Assisting with internal and external global marketing projects and winning new clients
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Internationally recognized accounting or tax qualification (e.g. Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant. Chartered Tax Advisor or similar)
- Proven track record of excellent performance, with up to four to six years of experience in international HR and assignment administration, including payroll and international taxation
- Experience with HR employee and assignment management systems
- Working knowledge of United States, United Kingdom and Switzerland income tax and payroll legislation with regard to incentive compensation would be a plus
- Fluent English language skills is a must, German language skills preferable
- Ambitious and strongly motivated to work independently
- Customer-oriented personality who is also eager to further develop the automation of processes and increase overall efficiencies for our clients
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Our Global Mobility Services team, comprised of over 100 team members, focusses on all aspects of mobility including tax compliance and advisory and providing support to our clients' HR and Tax teams. We manage global KPMG services to many of the largest Swiss headquartered companies and have developed leading edge technology solutions for not just the Swiss, but the global market. You will become part of a highly qualified team. Working in a truly international environment, being part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader and having diverse career opportunities - this is what you will be part of if you join KPMG's Global Mobility Services team.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 68 29
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.