- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 18 Aug 18
Manager Technology Assurance Corporate Sector
Are you looking for a new and diverse challenge where you actively contribute to the growth of the Assurance Technology Group (ATG) at KPMG? Our and our clients' business environment is continuously changing at great speed. Technological innovations are at the top of our agenda. KPMG's ATG combines the fields of Audit and Technology, thus bringing innovative risk solutions to our clients. Topics
Start date: As soon as possible
- You will act as engagement manager for external and internal audits and risk advisory projects covering ERP system landscapes, IT-supported business processes, analytics and technology innovation
- You will manage engagement teams on client projects (allocating work packages, monitoring engagement executing, mentoring staff) and support solution development activities
- You will continuously develop your knowledge and expertise in technology domains and as such you help our clients and KPMG to innovate
- You will closely collaborate with other KPMG teams both in Switzerland and internationally while working on multidisciplinary projects
- You independently generate new business through proactive building relationship and solution development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in economics or business informatics; CISA certification is a strong plus
- More than 4 years of professional experience in performing IT audits of ERP systems and business processes, preferably within a Big 4 environment
- Experience in leading teams and coaching people
- Well-founded risk & compliance knowledge and excellent understanding of technology trends and innovation (e.g. SAP HANA, robotics)
- Flexible regarding working hours and location. Strong focus on clients and in finding the best/innovative solution for them
- Communicative, motivated, solution oriented and client-focused personality
- Fluency in English is crucial for this role, German would be an asset
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad on client engagements
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development. You will be able to expand your knowledge and Know-how with on-the-job trainings, coaching sessions, internal trainings and certifications.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 67 21
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.